REIC - Resort complex in Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province.
- Beach front 4-5 star luxury hotel and resort villas.
- High-end residential villas with garden landscapes and lake side setting.
- Apartment Towers with sea view and mountain view.
- The site oversees the South Sea, 8 Km from the Cam Ranh Airport,17 Km from the city of Nha Trang.
- The site is a 22.6 Hectares with 330 meters of beach front.
The Bai Dai Ocean Villas is one of two significant projects for the client who has recently expanded into the land development business. The resort villa project is located on the Cam Ranh peninsula, just south of Nha Trang on the south central Vietnamese coast. The client wanted an exceptional and unconventional design, incorporating a smaller lot format and featuring a rich and varied public realm strategy. The concept features an organic and relaxed layout, with a distribution of open space to envelop discreet neighbourhoods. A central open space spine and numerous landscape and road linkages provide community connection to the beach. The retained natural hill invokes the sand dune topography typical of the area and sets up spectacular ocean views for the high end villas. A Community Club with extensive water-based recreation provides a central place for the community away from the beach. A four star resort hotel, regional retail centre and condominium apartment complete the program. Phase 1 construction is scheduled to begin in 2013.
Source: B+H Architects